Don't forget to leave a comment for the animals!

17 April 2012

Tommy the Cat Back Home after 2 Months!

Fun...Fun....in the sun...StrangeNature.com

Follow StrangeNature on Twitter Share on Facebook

Strange Nature's Tommy Found after 2 months in Freezing British Weather!


It seems like a lifetime ago when Tommy the tomcat, a indoor cat by choice, found himself locked out in the freezing months of the year. For days we searched long and hard (in the early hours) for Tommy who seemed to had disappeared from the face of the Earth!

Tommy, days after he returned.

For those who are new to StrangeNature.com. Tommy as a kitten developed epilepsy. He is in great health now but unlike other cats, he has trouble hunting and jumping. This was the main worry when he escaped.

Trapped between a rock and a hard cold place

As if by a miracle Tommy is now home and safe after being trapped in a shed full of junk with a huge dog occupying the garden surrounding. Poor Tommy was held captive by a strange lady who did not feed him much food or water. We are sure that Tommy would not have survived much longer in those conditions.

We can never understand how a person can be a dog lover but be so cruel to a cat. Luckily he was found and traced back to the shed before things got worse for Tommy.


Home and Well!

Tommy is now back in good shape and very happy to be at home with the Strange Nature Team! HIP HIP! HURRAAAA!




22 comments:

Obat herbal darah tinggi said...

black cat make me afraid.

Trái cây said...

Hi good one, Thanks for the information provided

Anonymous said...

Tommy, you are GORGEOUS! So glad you made it home and hope you're doing much better.

chau rua said...

black cat

Web Design Delhi said...

This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek information about this topic. Nice stuff, simply nice!

Water Park in Delhi NCR said...

Very interesting tips shared by you. I really like to read your blogs as they contains very important and informative content. I appreciate your efforts.

Event Planner said...

This is a well written article. I will make sure that I will bookmark it and open this page again to read this useful information provided by you. Thanks.

Mobile App Development Delhi said...

Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

Mobile App Developers Delhi said...

I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

mo da said...

Beautiful black cat too but when it gets dark, it looked scared look à hii director

Mobile App Development Delhi said...

I don’t know how I should give you thanks for making us aware about this important information! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time I would have wasted by browsing for same information on internet. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

Picnic Locations in Delhi NCR said...

That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

Places to visit in Gurgaon said...

This is wonderful. I am not quite much with the internet, but I believe that what I just read is some good material. Thanks for writing such wonderful article. God bless.

Place for birthday parties said...

very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

Cool Places in Gurgaon said...

Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

Places to visit in Delhi-NCR said...

It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

Theme Parties in Gurgaon said...

Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

Launch Business in Delhi said...

I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

Mobile App Developers said...

I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

Mobile App Developers said...

very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

SEO Company Pitampura said...

Interesting. Your instructions look clear but I'm not very good at this so I hope this will work well for me. Thanks for the tips!

Gst consultants delhi said...

I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

Leave a message for the Animals!

Has this post made you laugh, or cry?

Leave a message to tell the animals why...

Subscribe in a reader Subscribe to StrangeNature.com