Don't forget to leave a comment for the animals!

01 November 2010

Funny Family Guy ROAD HOUSE Pictures

Fun...Fun....in the sun...StrangeNature.com

Follow StrangeNature on Twitter Share on Facebook

We all love Family Guy...[ well some of us do ;) ] You've guessed it folks! StrangeNature.com is bringing you another funny Family Guy ROAD HOUSE!!! [what is "road house"]

Peter Griffin has something to say to you guys....
funny family guy road house picture
Funny Family Guy "Roadhouse" picture

More funny Road House pictures anyone??

6 comments:

Christie (and her dog Tiffany) said...

Hahaha! Totally cute. And the look on the dog's face is priceless.

Jimbo said...

I'm sitting in a quiet library and this picture made me laugh so much that I almost fell right off my chair!!! I think the cat should be called Ali!

J

Anna said...

Here you are! That will be will all dogs on my way! Get out of my way! - should be written here!

susan said...

Mortal combat! That's cool! I wouldn't like to meet this cat on my way!

Claire said...

That dog's face is priceless. Is it me, or are persians(that's what kinda cat that is right?) meaner and crazier than most.

Max M said...

I've always known that cats are stronger that's why i adore them. Good hook!

Leave a message for the Animals!

Has this post made you laugh, or cry?

Leave a message to tell the animals why...

Subscribe in a reader Subscribe to StrangeNature.com